STGA Guide Fees
All guides that are members of the Scottish Tourist Guides Association are self-employed, with all terms and conditions and tour rates set by individuals.
We understand that when planning your trip to Scotland, you are travelling to a budget so we have given indicative rates below.
These rates are for guidance only, representing the typical rates that you may be charged for different types of tours.
The quote that you will be given will vary depending on your specific needs.
There are multiple factors that can affect the price of a tour:
- The number of people in the party
- The extent of itinerary planning required
- Unsociable/extended hours
- The size and type of vehicle
- The duration of the tour
- The distance to be covered