Driver Guide Services
STGA understand that many visitors want to capture the atmosphere, see the sights and unravel the myths and mysteries of Scotland by exploring at their own pace.
A Driver-Guide drives and guides.The small group tours can consist of individuals, small groups and families, from 1-8 passengers max, on tailor made tours throughout Scotland providing a distinctly personal and flexible service.
Tours can range in duration from a half day to extended tours. From cities to highlands and islands, dining to distilleries, golf, shopping, scenery, walks, wildlife and more – a driver guide can take you on and off the beaten track to discover Scotland’s hidden gems.
- What you can expect from an STGA Driver Guide:
- Warm, friendly, knowledgeable host
- Research provided for themed tours including genealogy
- Assistance with booking accommodation, from bed and breakfasts to 5 star hotels
- Booking of visits, from ancestral homes and private gardens, to tee times at golf courses
- Language, Translation and Interpretation skills
- A choice of car to suit customer specification (either guides’ own car or hired car)
For more information on the services each driver guide can provide, please contact the guide directly.