Book a Guide, not a Guide Book!
STGA have over 50 years of experience in professional guiding across Scotland.
Glasgow Sporting Heritage Tours - Book Now to Discover:
• Glasgow and Scotland’s Empire and Commonwealth heritage
• The history of the Games
• Glasgow’s sporting connections
• Stories and personalities both past and present
• New developments around the city, the venues, and infrastructure which will leave a lasting legacy for the city
The Scottish Tourist Guides Association has developed two unique tours:
• Sporting Heritage Coach Tours - Our guide will step on to your coach to conduct the tour. See the map below for the route plan. Duration: Up to 2 hours.
• Sporting Heritage Walking Tour on Glasgow Green. Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Green Badge Guide Training
General Information for the Green Badge Tourist Guide Training Course for Aberdeen, Shire and North East: 2014 - 2015. The training programme is run through the training branch of the Scottish Tourist Guide Association called Guide Training Ltd in partnership with North East College, Aberdeen.