Each wedding is special and unique and every bride and groom deserves the best.
STGA guides have years of experience in providing personalised tours or services to suit their customers. Whether born and bred in Scotland or the making the most of the beautiful heritage and atmosphere with holiday wedding, our guides can make a difference in many ways.
We can play a part in creating unique and memorable experiences to suit individual tastes and requirements so that you can make a lasting impression on your wedding guests:
- Entertain your guests during photoshoots with guided tours round the venue, or on a coach tour to the reception.
- Learn the traditions of a Scottish Wedding.
- Hospitality desk or hotel transfers – keep your guests organised and informed about the local area
- Translate the ceremony or speeches for the benefit of loved one.
Many of our guides are multi skilled, and may be able to bring another talent to your wedding, for example:
- whisky tasting
- acting as master of ceremonies.
And don’t forget the honeymoon.
Spoil yourselves with Scottish honeymoon to remember, whether with your own private Driver Guide or with our expertise in creating the perfect itinerary.
Find your guide by using our online guide search facility
For information on how to get married in Scotland – click here.