Driver Guide Services
view List of Driver Guides:
STGA understand that many visitors want to capture the atmosphere, see the sights and unravel the myths and mysteries of Scotland by exploring at their own pace.
A Driver-Guide drives and guides individuals, small groups and families, from one passenger to no more than 8, on tailor made tours throughout Scotland providing a distinctly personal and flexible service. Tours can range in duration from a half day to extended tours. From cities to highlands and islands, dining to distilleries, golf, shopping, scenery, walks, wildlife and more - a driver guide can take you on and off the beaten track to discover Scotland’s hidden gems.
What you can expect from an STGA Driver Guide:
· Warm, friendly, knowledgeable host
· Research provided for themed tours including genealogy
· Assistance with booking accommodation, from bed and breakfasts to 5 star hotels
· Booking of visits, from ancestral homes and private gardens, to tee times at golf courses
· Language, Translation and Interpretation skills
· A choice of car to suit customer specification (either guides' own car or hired car)
For more information on the services provided by our driver guides, to discuss your requirements or to make a
booking please Contact Us